It became more real today

Today it became more real, with my appearance on the Random House web site:

Look Me in the EyeMy Life with Asperger's
Written by John Elder Robison
Foreword by Augusten Burroughs
Category: Biography & Autobiography - Personal Memoirs; Psychology & Psychiatry
Format: Hardcover, 288 pages
Publisher: Crown
On Sale: September 2007
Price: $25.95
ISBN: 978-0-307-39598-6 (0-307-39598-7)

Format: Abridged Compact Disc
Publisher: RH Audio
On Sale: September 2007
Price: $29.95
ISBN: 978-0-7393-5768-2 (0-7393-5768-9)

It's got an ISBN number, and it's even got a price.When I went to New York, it seemed like the publication date was so far away. Now, it's rushing toward me at tremendous speed.In a few days the author bio should appear along with photos and more info.

Things are certainly moving fast.When I gave the book to my agent, my brother said, "don't expect too much . . . they might take 2 months just to read it." Well, here we are. Four weeks from the day I handed it to my agent to distribute, and the release date is already announced. For an industry that he described as "moving at the speed of glaciers," things are sure hopping.

Comments

Popular Posts