The new RHI magazine for teachers is here

Random House Academic Marketing produces an annual magazine for teachers, librarians, and other professionals. This year's theme is banned books. You can see the content and download articles here:
http://www.randomhouse.com/highschool/rhi

You can also order print copies for your school through that link.

There's an article about the writing of Look Me in the Eye inside. Here's a link to a PDF version:
http://www.randomhouse.com/highschool/RHI_magazine/pdf3/Robison.pdf

And I'd like to invite you to one of my appearances this month:

On Thursday, October 16, I'll be at the Barnes & Noble at Boston University, 660 Beacon Street, at 7PM. Store phone number is 617 267 8484

On Friday, October 17, I'll be be appearing at the Disabilities Film Festival and Speaker Series at the Market Arcade Theater in Buffalo, NY from 6-10PM. Contact Tess Fraser tfraser@people-inc.org

On Thursday, October 23, you're invited to join me for a women's education fundraiser - meet the authors - Elms College, Chicopee, MA at Berchman's Hall from 5-7 p.m.

And then Wednesday, November 5 I'll be back in Boston. I'll be appearing at the Barnes & Noble, Northeastern University, from noon to 1PM. This is part of the Snell Library Lunch Times Series. Come to 360 Huntington Avenue in Boston. Call 617 373 2821 for more info.

For those of you who read my blog through syndications or feeds, remember that my current schedule is always on the sidebar of the main blog at http://jerobison.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts